A new update has been released for Deck Defenders. You can find all the Game Update details below. Deck Defenders is available for all platforms. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Updates and Changes
- New Crafting Menu: New 6 hour rotating shop. The shop features 1 card of each rarity. You should not see cards you already own 4 of and cards you just saw in the last shop. You can only buy 1 of the card per shop rotation.
- Updated timers for Missions & Login Rewards to reset at 00:00 UTC
- Updated some AI behavior to fix scoring on certain things
- Updated crystal max loss/gains to 35
- Chain Lightning is now banished after playing it. Fetch and Recycle made it a bit OP and didn’t require you to actually run multiple copies of it.
- Casual now has MMR restrictions lifted
- Fixed an issue where Unsummon wasn’t properly removing the card from the discard pile, allowing players to duplicate cards using Fetch
- Fixed an issue where Charm wasn’t properly updating the Z-Layer of sprites (The charm bugs will never end!)
- Fixed an issue where sometimes units weren’t properly updating their Z-Layer on the sprites after being spawned by Warlord
- Reconnecting to a match multiple times can cause issues
- Sometimes you can get locked out of your turn if the client fails to get a phase message from the server
- Rank is not synced properly on the leaderboard compared to what you see after a battle
Notes (wow new section!)
- Everyone will be getting 500 crafting shards to use in the new shop! If you’ve fallen victim to the old crafting shop then I know you’ll appreciate this.