A new update has been released for Football Coach: College Dynasty. You can find all the Game Update details below. Football Coach: College Dynasty is available for all platforms. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
This update is another small one, mostly bug fixes, as well as some balance. QB running has been adjusted slightly, both in the amount of carries and the yards per rush. Additionally, there have been some improvements to late game play calling, and better transfer recruiting logic for CPU teams.
Full list of changes:
- Adjust QB run frequency and balance to be a bit less powerful
- QBs can no longer scramble out of Hail Mary
- Improve late game play calling, so teams won’t call ill-advised runs down late
- Improve CPU logic for transfers to be less predictable; can now offer NIL in last recruiting week
- Fix issue where CPU teams wouldn’t offer scholarships to transfers
- Fix bug with change of possession not advancing if currently kicking off
- Fix regression with coach integrity gain, now correctly earn 5 per year when lower than 75
- Fix bug where the current game would be re-simulated if Advance Week was clicked mid game
- Fix bug where auto-recruiting actions could exceed NIL budget in the offseason
- Fix bug where Committed Targets dialog could not see all targets
Thanks again for playing!