Aerosoft announces that the Fernbus Simulator also makes the leap to the console world. Accordingly, the title will be available for PS5 and Xbox Series X from February 28.
The press release then has the full information tree ready:
Thanks to a collaboration with FlixBus players can now realistically experience the world of the grand coach driver on the current generation of consoles. From the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin to the Eiffel Tower in Paris and beyond, you can discover many countries and sights on European country roads and highways.
From planning your own multistop routes to overnight journeys through the bus stations of the more than 100 implemented cities in Europe players stay connected to the headquarters at any time of the day or year. Construction sites, traffic jams and accidents always pose a challenge to the tight schedule. A modern, large MAN Lion’s Coach coach drives in the green original paint typical of FlixBus and you immerse yourself in the daily life of a longdistance bus driver in the authentic wheelhouse. Also, new buses in the form of DLCs are already planned.
- Original MAN Lion’s Coach and Lion’s Coach C
- More than 50,000 km of highway and country road network in more than 100 cities in Europe
- Detailed, faithful to the original, bus cockpit with extensive functions
- Dynamic weather with seasons and night drives
- Bus driver can leave the bus
- Animated passengers, driver checkin and ticket sales, and announcements that are true to the original
- Extensive evaluation tool
- Traffic jams, accidents and construction sites
- Free ride mode
- Includes map DLCs for a comprehensive Europe experience: Germany, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, France, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium.
Check all Game News here: Gaming Ideology