A new update has been released for Bleach: Brave Souls Update 1.32. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Bleach: Brave Souls Update 1.32 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
① Upcoming Updates
- We will be implementing the following during February’s update.
Adjustments to the UI of the Notices page
- We will add a button which allows you to go to the previous page.
Held Characters Displayed in Packs and Summons
- This change will make it easier for players to understand which characters they already own or have already strengthened.
Adjustments to the “Skip” button in Summons
- If you press “Skip” during a Summons, you will still be able to hear the voiced lines of any ★5 characters you obtained.
② Measures against in-game cheating
- Thanks to your feedback, we have been able to suspend the accounts of players who were reported to have been cheating.
- So that we can continue to enforce these new measures, please report any players who you suspect to have been cheating by selecting “Contact Us” → “Other Inquiries” via the Settings menu.
- We hope you continue to enjoy playing Bleach: Brave Souls.
Source:Bleach: Brave Souls