A new update has been released for Rocket League Update 2.26. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Rocket League Update 2.26 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- v2.26 prepares Rocket League for Season 10. Additional patch notes will be posted when Season 10 begins on 3/8/2023, 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. UTC
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Average Wait Time (Matchmaking)
- An “Average Wait Time” counter has been added to the matchmaking search screen
- Average Wait Time is based on the player population of the Regions and Playlists you select, and your Rank or skill level in those playlists
- Time is displayed in minutes and seconds
- Example: “Average Wait Time: 1:15”
- In the unlikely event that the wait time is longer than 10 minutes, the message changes to “Average Wait Time: > 10 Minutes”
- For brand new Game Modes, LTMs, or Playlists with no Rank or skill history, the Average Wait Time counter may be hidden for a short period of time.
- The Playlist Population meme generator indicator has been removed from the top-right corner of the Casual, Competitive, and Extra Modes menus
- Fixed cosmetic bugs:
- Huntress Decal for Dingo
- Blockparty Decal on Painted Car Bodies
- Titanium White Standard Boost
- Animated Decals on painted variants of Hotshot Body
- Fixed a bug causing Special Edition Infinite Yankii RL wheels to appear as normal Yankii RL wheels
- [Xbox] Fixed a bug causing the first character to disappear when using the Xbox virtual keyboard to enter a team name
- [PS] Unable to purchase credits after browsing contents for more than 10 minutes
- [PC] Fixed a stability bug causing a crash on game exit
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect camera and car placement when rapidly navigating shots in Custom Training
For a complete list of known issues in Rocket League, go here
- When queuing for Casual 3v3 Standard for the first time after downloading today’s update, players might see an Average Wait Time of “> 10 Minutes” when matchmaking.
- This is a visual error that will resolve if the player reboots the game.