Table of Contents
A new update has been released for Train Sim World 3 Update 1.34. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Train Sim World 3 Update 1.34 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed issues where passengers did not board or disembark from locos.
- Fixed an issue with Scenario Designer menus, preventing controllers from scrolling through service instructions.
West Cornwall Steam Railtour
- Fixed issue with applying decals in the livery editor.
- Roof Hatch should now be visible.
- Added Crimson Jubilee Raildriver support.
- Fixed an issue with ES44C4 and SD40-2 cameras to ensure they work as intended.
- Adjusted the frequency at which Boxcars appear in Cajon Pass’s formations.
Southeastern High Speed
- Added in 12 car formations for the Class 465 in Scenario Designer.
- Timetable has been updated to support ROG services.
Source:Train Sim World 3