Table of Contents
A new update has been released for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Update. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Update is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Updated Battle Pass Map view. While this was an artistic choice, we have reverted it for easier viewing on all types of screens.
Ashika Island | Resurgence
- Buy Stations
- Increased the number of Buy Stations available per match to 15, up from 10
- Fixed an issue causing Overclock to recharge Loadout Drop Markers in Resurgence modes.*
- Fixed an issue where backing out of an altered Pro-Tuned weapon wouldn’t keep its name in the Loadout
- Fixed an issue where Players could save the Cronen Squall and FJX Imperium as a Favorite Loadout and use it despite not unlocking it in the Battle Pass in Ranked Play
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect message sometimes displayed in a Battle Pass preview tile
- Fixed an issue that causes broken Field Upgrades to persist on the Map in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where Players were taking damage from the gas in the infil plane in Massive Resurgence
- Fixed an issue in the “Death From Above” Mission in DMZ that blocked progress because the Player buying a Mortar Strike was not tracking
- Fixed an issue with a number of Pro-Tuned Blueprints where attempting to custom tune certain attachments would cause Players to spawn with no weapon
- Fixed an issue where the Fender Operator “EOD Specialist” Skin could cause weapons to appear invisible while loading into a match
- Fixed an issue where Players couldn’t redeem Sector C20 of the Battle Pass because it displayed the weapon name as “Nullify,” a Season 02 gun, instead of the correct weapon “The Haunting.”
- Fixed an issue where a message about a Skin being reactive would appear next to all Skins in the Skin selection menu.
- Fixed an issue preventing solo Players from matchmaking into Cooperative Missions.