Nacon also has a featured video interview TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 published. This was with the wellknown British motorcyclist Davey Todd, who of course also shares his opinion about the racing game.
Additional information can be found in the press release:
After the British motorcyclist Davey Todd TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 in for a few hours Race Ward Studio played, he talked about his positive experiences. The TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge games have become useful tools in his career. Just like the previous part of the series TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 recreated the official tourist trophy route at a 1:1 scale using laser scanning technology. For a professional rider like Davey Todd, this meant being able to memorize the corners of the world’s most dangerous motorcycle race.
“TT races are still an important part of my Isle of Man TT preparation, so I keep the circuit in mind. I spent hundreds of hours playing the game before entering the race for the first time. It has helped me get much better results,” explains Davey Todd.
The improved physics in TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3, which makes the behavior of the engines more realistic, gives the opportunity to immerse yourself in the Tourist Trophy from the living room. “TT3 feels like a new game, which is really exciting (…). In realistic mode with realistic settings, the riding behavior of the bikes feels like in real life,” the British motorcyclist sums up.
New features and content in TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3:
- The official Tourist Trophy trail
- A total of 200 km of rideable roads with different challenges, including 60 km for the Snaefell Mountain Course
- 32 different historical and current routes
- Nearly 40 Superbike and Supersport motorcycles
- Over 20 official riders from the TT Isle of Man
- Improved driving physics for more precise cornering and braking
- A wide range of engine upgrades for better performance
- An “Open Roads” feature to explore the Isle of Man
- Four game modes, including eleven different activity types, two of which are customizable
- Multiplayer with open or private online lobbies
- Online leagues with weekly and monthly events
- A crossgen compatible game
- Purchasing any version of the game will give you access to the nextgen and oldgen versions of the game for the same platform
TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 Coming to all current consoles on May 11.
Check all Game Trailers here: Gaming Ideology