A new update has been released for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Update 3.0.1. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Update 3.0.1 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to acquire a strong item even though they did not take an Item Box by stopping or going in reverse during a race, or take an item countless times from an Item Box in same location, when the communication is unstable during an online match.
- Fixed an issue where the glider did not open when getting on a glide ramp that is past the suspension bridge in Tour Vancouver Velocity.
- Fixed an issue where the player might fall into a crevice in the cliff and not be able to move in Tour Rome Avanti.
- Fixed an issue where the player would be floating in mid-air after driving out of the course without being carried back in by Lakitu in GC DK Mountain.
- Fixed an issue where the player would sometimes not be able to move when riding on the statues in Wii Daisy Circuit.
- Fixed an issue where actions and expressions did not match for some characters that were added in the Booster Course Pass.
- Fixed an issue where a Mii’s head would get extremely large or small when playing the highlight reel.
Source: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe