Lords of the Fallen Update 1.031 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing Lords of the Fallen, make sure to update to version 1.031 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
Lords of the Fallen Update 1.031: Detailed Path Notes
- Shuja Warrior’s cloth has undergone an optimization pass to enhance performance.
- Shuja Strider’s cloth has been optimized to improve performance.
- Crimson Rector’s cloth has undergone an optimization pass to increase performance.
- Corrupted Penitent’s cloth has been optimized to improve performance.
- Accursed Wretch’s cloth has undergone an optimization pass to increase performance.
- Proselyte’s cloth has been optimized to improve performance.
- Raw Mangler’s cloth has undergone an optimization pass to increase performance.
- Pureblade’s cloth has been optimized to improve performance.
- Abiding Defender’s cloth has undergone an optimization pass to increase performance.
- A new option has been added in multiplayer that allows players to ignore ping matchmaking rules when randomly matchmaking.
- An issue in multiplayer has been fixed where one player could trigger General Engstrom’s fight by approaching the fog wall, leaving the other partner behind.
- A problem has been resolved where players could make changes to multiplayer settings while establishing a multiplayer session, causing a prolonged loading screen lasting approximately 7 minutes and potentially crashing the title.
- An issue in multiplayer has been fixed where the host would receive an incorrect notification when the co-op partner attempted to access the Coffer in Skyrest Bridge.
- A problem in multiplayer that could cause a co-op partner’s withered health to be displayed incorrectly has been fixed.
- An issue in multiplayer that could cause a co-op partner to lose the ability to jump if they rapidly pressed the jump action near certain walls has been resolved.
- An issue in multiplayer where an invader may receive Plucked Eyeballs when the player host killed an enemy marked by the revenge system has been fixed.
- A problem in multiplayer that could result in the host player being separated from their co-op partner by the moth wall Pilgrim’s Perch has been fixed.
- New icons within the multiplayer UI have been added to indicate low ping and packet loss for players.
- A collision issue that could cause Enslaved Miners to get stuck on wooden boxes in the flooded area located in the Mines has been fixed.
- A collision issue that could cause players to walk through a wooden structure in Fief of the Chill Curse has been resolved.
- A collision issue that allowed players to enter an inaccessible area close to the Infernal Enchantress boss arena has been fixed.
- A collision issue that could result in players falling out of the world when being pushed from an edge during death has been resolved.
- An issue that could cause the Lucent Beam spell to not be deflected when blocking it with a shield has been fixed.
- A problem where a corrupted texture could be noticed while wearing Trapper Garb on extra-large Body Type B has been resolved.
- A small visual glitch that could cause the player character’s feet to jitter under certain circumstances has been fixed.
- An issue where birds didn’t have correct textures applied has been resolved.
- An issue that could cause the third Rhogar Architect to spawn prematurely and become stuck inside the environment if players explored Bramis Castle without reloading the game has been fixed.
- An issue where the Sin-Piercer present in the corridor near the Vestige of Rosamund could disappear completely if players ran away far enough in regular combat has been resolved.
- An issue where the Scarlet Shadow’s underground attack could result in the player falling through the elevator floor has been fixed.
- An issue where the player could lose the ability to dodge while using Umbral Lamp, Ranged Ability, or Magic if they rebound one of their options to the Dodge button has been fixed.
- A problem that could cause players to be unable to switch Ranged/Lamp to LT/L2 and LB/L1 has been resolved.
- An issue that could cause a player’s attacks and dodges to work incorrectly after being caught by Womb of Despair’s grab attack has been fixed.
- An issue that could cause the Crimson Rector Percival’s mini-boss fight to be triggered too early, resulting in the player being locked out of combat has been fixed.
- A problem that may cause General Engstrom to not drop Vigor when defeated has been resolved.
- An issue where Damarose the Marked could be interacted with through a moth wall during the boss fight with Gentle Gaverus, Mistress of Hounds, has been fixed.
- An issue that could cause General Engstrom’s health bar to appear when approaching the moth wall prior to fighting them has been fixed.
- A problem that could cause socketed runes on weapons to not appear correctly in the UI if the weapon was not recently equipped has been resolved.
- An issue that incorrectly displayed General Engstrom’s Armour, Gauntlet, and Leggings as medium, when they are, in fact, heavy armor pieces has been fixed.
- An issue where the chest containing the Empyrean Church Key may be missing from the second level of the cathedral in High See has been resolved.
- A rare crash that could occur when 3rd party online services were offline has been fixed.
- A rare crash that could occur when closing the Vestige menu while in multiplayer has been resolved.
- An issue that may prevent sound feedback from occurring when knocking down armored hounds has been fixed.
- An issue where Vestige Seeds transferred to the Coffer disappeared if they exceeded the limit of seeds in the Coffer or the Inventory has been resolved.