Green Hell Update 2.7.1 has been released for all platforms and is now available for download on PC. The update brings several bug fixes, improvements, and patch notes. The file size may vary depending on the gaming platform you are using. So if you’re playing Green Hell, make sure to update to version 2.7.1 to experience the latest enhancements and fixes.
Green Hell Update 2.7.1: Game Writer’s Detailed Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash after destroying constructions that are directly connected to the Elevator.
- Resolved a bug that caused the game to crash when taking Logs from the Log Stand.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exiting a session while the Eternal Flame was being extinguished.
- Opening the Notebook while carrying a lit Torch no longer causes a game crash for other players in the session.
- Addressed some additional crashes that occurred randomly on saves provided by the community.
- The triggers to interact with the Eternal Flame should no longer be hard to find if dead Tribesmen are nearby.
- Players can no longer build constructions that block access to the Eternal Flame rewards.
- Tribesmen now despawn faster after the Eternal Flame is extinguished.
- Fixed graphical distortion caused by the effects of the ignited Eternal Flame.
- UI prompts showing the Ritual of Fire events now display properly for all players in the co-op session.
- The status of the Eternal Flame is now the same for all players after reloading a co-op session.
- Bow Trap no longer kills Thugs with one hit.
- Tribesmen AI, when trying to get to the player, should now focus more on destroying constructions.
- Tribesmen summoned by the Eternal Flame are now more likely to focus on the Lookout Platforms.
- Metal Arrowheads rewarded in the Ritual of Flame are now easier to pick up.
- Smoke that appears when Tribesmen try to extinguish the Eternal Flame now disappears and appears smoothly.
- Voices of Tribesmen spawning for the Ritual of Flame are now louder.
- Improved audio effects for Wasp nest attacks.
- The player is no longer able to craft Ritual of Flame Herbs in the Story Mode.
- Taking damage while switching or throwing a weapon no longer causes the HUD to get blocked.
- Animations of the bow no longer freeze when the player gets damaged during shooting.
- Increased the vertical camera angle range, allowing the player to pick up items that are close to Jake’s feet.
- Receiving damage while switching weapons no longer causes animation mismatch.
- The player can no longer use Body Inspection while in the Elevator.
The Spirits of Amazonia:
- Jake’s hands no longer blur when entering the water in the Spirits of Amazonia underwater arena.
- The surface of the water in the Spirits of Amazonia underwater arena no longer displays graphical distortion.
- Thug Tribesmen should now properly spawn in Spirits of Amazonia camps.
- Tribesmen spawned by low sanity no longer freeze when the player is on the upper levels of a construction.
- Skybox no longer displays graphical distortion during the final Dream sequence in the Story Mode.
- Meat on the Dryers and Fireside Walls no longer duplicate in co-op sessions.
- Icons on the Grill Rack now display properly for all players in the co-op session.
- Co-op players are no longer able to insert items into the Fence or Palisade ghost before it is properly set.
- Triangular Frame now behaves properly after the constructions underneath it are destroyed.
- Weapons no longer change color during interaction with construction ghosts.
- Reduced the gap between the first snap point to other fences and palisades.
- Grass and tiny plants no longer flicker when a construction is being completed.
- Triangular Frames can now be properly placed on upper levels of a construction.
- Icons on the items’ HUD now display properly in the Expand Menu.
- Using the Expand Menu on animals from the Animal Pen no longer causes all animals to freeze.
- Texts describing the Venom Wound in the Notebook no longer overlap.
- ‘Change Direction’ now has a proper icon when using a Controller.
- Notebook tabs now scroll in a proper order when using a Controller.