By Mitchel / June 11, 2022
A new update has been released for Dauntless Update 1.85 are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Completing the quest Meltdown now rewards 20 Combat merits instead of 10. – The quest Lock. Load. Repeat. now requires crafting Quillshot’s repeaters, instead of any repeater.
– The Middleman now appears on the compass in Ramsgate. He’s still very mysterious, though. – Each pillar in the Radiant Escalation puzzle now plays a unique sound when turned.
– Fixed an issue where the glyphs in the Radiant Escalation puzzle sometimes didn’t glow. – Fixed an issue where players could fall through the ground in a specific location.
– Fixed an issue where broken trees would display an incorrect texture. – Fixed an issue where some structures in Ramsgate would occasionally flicker.
– Throwing an axe with the Frostwarden Sundyr skin no longer breaks the item’s VFX. – Fixed an issue where the Rapturous Embrace arms skin wouldn’t display properly.