By Mitchel / June 25, 2022
A new update has been released for For Honor Update 2.36.2 are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Decreased Flail Uppercut and Scutage Collection damage to 13 (from 17 and 16 respectively) – Flail Uppercut no longer causes hitstun that makes the following Heavy attack unable to be dodged
– Walk the Plank's pin recovery is now 1500ms (from 1300ms) – Pistol Blast from Walk the Plank now feeds 30 revenge (from 5) – Pistol Blast from Walk the Plank now costs 6 stamina (from 15) – Pistol Blast on block/miss’s range was reduced by 0.5m
– [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Warden to have an incorrect right heavy animation after a Guard Break when Out of Stamina (FH-3102)
– [Bug Fix] Fixed some issues with Shaolin Bot’s infinite chain not stopping correctly (when Out of Stamina, Parried, etc)
– [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Water summoner execution to have no controller vibration (FH-3737) – [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused that Warlord's “Millia” chestpiece to only apply paint patterns on the inside of the back standards