By Ben Cooper / June 20, 2022
A new update has been released for Path of Exile Update 2.13 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
Path of Exile
– The Thorned Vines debuff applied by monsters with the Entangler modifier no longer causes you to take 10% of your Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Chaos Damage if you use a travel skill while vined.
– The Trickster Monster modifier can no longer be found on Monsters imprisoned in Essence Monoliths. – The number of Totems spawned from Rare Monster Packs with the Heralding Minions modifier is now limited to 5.
– Added a debuff visual for Wrath of the Cosmos to display how many stacks you have in an area. – Added the Sentinel Locker to the Guild Hideout Decorations list.
– Fixed an issue where it was possible to earn credit towards the Complete Delirium Encounters Challenge by completing any Tier of 100% Delirious Map with at least four modifiers, rather than a 100% Delirious Tier 16 Map with at least four modifiers.
– Fixed a bug where the Darkprism Shield microtransaction was not playing its rotate animation correctly. – Fixed a clipping problem with the Wrangler Hat microtransaction. – Fixed three client crashes.
Top 10 Bronzing Kits for Summer
Use the Fenty Shade Finder
This Year’s K-Beauty Trends